Saturday, August 2, 2014

Goin' Through Changes

Hello my friends,

As you have probably noticed, things have slowed considerably here at Craig's Book-ends. As you have probably guessed, that means that times are a-changin'. The journey I have been on since starting this blog has led me to wonderful places and I have met wonderful, incredible people. The result of that, however, is that my focus has changed. Craig's Book-ends is no longer the right place for what I want to do.

So what does that mean? Well, I'm about to begin a new blog called The Pulp Chronicler. Anyone paying attention can realize that we are living in a golden age. There are people working in crime, noir, and other pulp genres that are writing the best stuff that has ever been written in those genres. I've talked about several of them here: people like Mike Monson, Heath Lowrance, Chris F. Holm, Todd Robinson, and so many more. I want to focus on documenting this movement while it is still living and breathing. The Pulp Chronicler is where that is going to happen. There you will find news, reviews, interviews, and everything else you could want.

I hope that you'll follow me there. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Does that mean I will never use this blog again? Maybe. Maybe not. If I become enamored with bookish things that do not fit at the Chronicler then surely I may consider posting here again. However, my focus is pretty clearly going to be over there and in my upcoming pulp fiction magazine Dark Corners as well as my own writing career.

Thank you for joining me here at Craig's Book-ends. As always, keep reading. You never know where that reading will take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment